- Arrival more than 3 days: 1 night + tax
- Arrival within 3 days or less: 100% of stay
- Arrival more than 7 days: 25% of stay
- Arrival 7 days or less: 100% of stay
- Monthly: $600 deposit
- Nightly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled 3 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Weekly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Monthly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Nightly & Weekly: If changed/modified within 3 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to the guest’s first night will apply
- Monthly: If changed/modified within 7 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to 50% of the deposit will apply
Unfortunately, no. However, we can provide you with several local rental companies including Cruise America – (800) 671-8042 and El Monte RV – (619) 449-1513
Westbound I-8: Take exit #20A for Greenfield Dr. Go right, through the signal (Pepper Dr.), and the resort entrance will be to your right. To view our resort on Google Maps click here.
We have a very limited number of storage spaces available, but additional RV Storage can be found at our nearby sister resort.
Yes, we have spotless on-site laundry facilities for your convenience.
If you are looking to book a certain site then please call our front desk staff to assist you. We can not guarantee availability.
No. We are non-membership and non-ownership RV resort. We offer daily, weekly, and extended stay rates. We have a 6-month extended stay limit. Please inquire with the front desk for seasonal stays.
Unfortunately, no. Local city ordinance does not allow this for your safety with RVs and propane gas in the vicinity. However, barbecues are welcome.
Yes. All RVs must be fully self-contained and are subject to an exterior inspection upon arrival. Your RV must be clean and rust free with no broken windows. Motorized RVs must be in running, working condition. Tarps on roofs and other modifications are strictly prohibited. The resort has a complete list of rules and regulations available for your review. Tent camping is prohibited at Circle RV Resort.
Check-in time is 1 p.m. Check-out is 12 noon. Early arrivals and late departures (if available) may be subject to a nominal fee.